As many of you know, my Dad has been hanging on for many months now. I just got word, however, that he has finally breathed his last. So Kay and James and I will be heading to Florida for a few days, starting tomorrow, if possible. This means all our classes for tomorrow will be canceled.
It probably also has implications for our upcoming concerts, but I’ll wait a little bit before making those decisions, and will get back to you shortly about all that.